Published: 29th April 2021
Are you a veterinary professional interested in learning about ‘Lymphoma in Companion Animals the Diagnostic and Prognostic Revolution’?
Watch the recording of our April 2021 webinar, where co-founder, Managing Director and Boarded Clinical Pathologist Andy Torrance and Specialist Medicine and Oncology Consultant, Tom Cave took clients through:
- A modern view of lymphoma
- Understanding lymphoma
- WHO classification of canine lymphoma
- The modern diagnosis of lymphoma
- The modern prognosis for lymphoma
- The diagnostic and prognostic revolution
This 90 minute online event also provides information on ScopioVet, our in house digital cytology system providing 24/7 access to world class pathologists, helping you to make rapid clinical decisions and start treatment faster.
Complete the form below to watch the recording: