Welcome to the Veterinary Pathology Group
What started as TDDS at the Innovation Centre in the University of Exeter, then followed with a further six laboratories as joint ventures with like-minded professionals across the UK & Ireland. Today these ventures are now collectively known as the Veterinary Pathology Group (VPG) and part of the SYNLAB Group.
Spread over 6 sites across the UK & Ireland, we have the resources and capacity to provide a nationwide service, resilience and expertise. This enables us to deliver:
- A comprehensive range of tests and diagnostic advice for domestic pets, horses, reptiles and birds as well as exotic species.
- A service covering all aspects of clinical pathology and microbiology, including comprehensive offerings in serology, immunology, PCR testing and toxicology.
- Expertise in cytology and histopathology, as well as immunocytochemistry and histochemistry.
- Accessible courier based diagnostics and rapid turnaround times.
- Dedicated pathology line for vets to discuss results.
Today we partner with over 2,000 veterinary professionals to provide a quality benchmark for clinical pathology, delivering expert and innovate services.
Part of the SYNLAB Group
As part of the SYNLAB Group, we enjoy the advantages of being part of the leading medical diagnostic services provider in Europe. Being part of the SYNLAB Group also means we are not annexed to the corporate owners of veterinary practices, so we act independently across the veterinary profession in the UK and Europe which enables us to enhance the diagnostic services we deliver.
Together with SYNLAB Group, our focus is customer centric medical excellence. Our vision, to provide actionable diagnostics information for healthier animals.