Published: 15th July 2021
To celebrate our 20th anniversary and thank our customers and the wider veterinary community for their ongoing support, over the next month we will be hosting 3 very special online events.
The Art and Science of Veterinary Pathology / Thursday 15th July at 6pm
In our first event Andy Torrance will be talking about how to diagnose canine and feline diseases using haematological and biochemical profiles, clinical pathology data and cytology. This will involve:
- A discussion on diagnostic pattern analysis
- Brain exercises in diagnostic pattern analysis with real cases and some surprises
- A question – what is diagnostic acumen?
- Another question – how does evidence based medicine influence the clinician and the patient as individuals?
This webinar took place on the 15th July 2021. Click here to access the recording >
ScopioVet: A Digital Cytology Transformation / Monday 26th July at 6pm
Join VPG’s Fiona Gosling and President of ScopioVet, Asher Fink, where they will take you through:
- An introduction to ScopioVet – the end of the microscope?
- How does ScopioVet work?
- How is ScopioVet being used in the UK and mainland Europe?
- The benefits of using a digital platform for cytology
This webinar took place on the 26th July 2021. Click here to access the recording >
Expert Panel Q&A Session / Postponed – New Date TBC
In our final event, you will have direct access to our panel of experts to pose questions on their specialist areas:
- Annika Herrmann / Histopathology
- Iain Peters / Molecular
- Kathy Freeman / Cytology
- Rand Wilson / Exotic Species
- Tom Cave / Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
Questions can be asked in advance of the event or on the day!
This event will be hosted via Microsoft Teams. To express your interest in attending, please email us using the link below and we will send you an invite once a new date has been confirmed. Click here >
Can’t attend the live events? Register using the links above and we will send you a link to the recording post event.